|Qualification||10TH, 12TH, ITI|
|Salary||Rs. 25,500 – Rs. 81,100/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date to Apply||12/06/2019|
2. Pay: Rs. 25,500 – 81,100 (as per 7th CPC).
3. Educational Qualification:
a. Head Constable (Radio Operator) – Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board and two years Industrial Training Institute Certificate (ITI) in Radio and Television or, Electronics or, qmputer operator & Programmlng Assistant or, Data Preparation & Computer Software ON, General Electronics or, Data Entry Operator from a recognized Institute. or, Pass in Intermediate or 12th standard or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognized Board or University or Institution as a regular student with aggregate 60% marks in PCM subject.
b. Head Constable (Radio Mechanic) – Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board and two years Industrial Training Institute Certificate (ITI) in Radio and Television or, General Electronics or, computer operator & Programming Assistant or, Data Preparation & Computer SofWvare or, Electrician or, Fitter or Info Technology & Electronics System maintenance or, Comn Equipment Maintenance or, Computer Hardware or, Network Technician or, Mechatronics or, Data Entry Operator from a recognized Institute. or, Pass in Intermediate or 12th standard or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognized Board or University or Institution as a regular student with aggregate 60% marks in PCM subject.
2. This Admission Card will be authority for reporting at the Recruitment Center for the Written [Physical and other test etc. Hence candidates are to keep safe their admit card till finalization of recruitment process. In case candidates do not find Admic card online before 05 days from the date of examination they should contact the center personally or telephonically where they have sent the application Candidates should quote their name and Roll Number allotted to them for all future correspondence.
3. Only those candidates, who are citizens of India and willing to serve anywhere in India or Abroad, need to apply. No request for change of Recruitment Center at any stage shall be entertained.
4.The candidates shall make their own arrangements for boarding and lodging during period of test/medical examination, which may take 4-5 days or more. No T.A./D.A. will be admissible for the above purpose.
5. Decision of the Selection Board, with regard to the matters connected with this recruitment, will be final. Candidates are required to produce original certificate of education, age, caste. Sports and domicile etc to the Selection Board at the time of Recruitment.
2. First phase qualified candidates, along with issued admit cards, any valid photo identity card (viz. passport, Aadhar card, electoral photo identity card (EPIC), PAN card, I/card issued by school/college having srl no, other ID cards issued by state/central govt, driving license or nationalize bank passbook with photograph) and their original certificates will report to venue of Recruitment Centre at 0800 hrs on given date. The recruitment board will brief all candidates, after assembling them on the ground, about the conduct of recruitment process during second phase.
3. SC/ST & OBC candidates must furnish a self-attested copy of “Valid Caste certificate”, issued by the Competent Authority not below the rank of Tehsildar as per prescribed format enclosed as Appendix “C & C-I”(OBC) and Appx-“D” (SC & ST) and failing which their application will not be entertained.
4. EWS candidates must furnish a self-attested copy of Income and Asset Certificate issued by the competent euthority not below the rank of Tehsildar as per prescribed format enclosed as Annexure — Ill.
5. Self-attested copy of Domicile certificate issued by Sub-Divisional level Revenue Officer or its equivalent as optified by the State Government for claiming relaxation in physical standard.
6. Copy of certificates in support of claim of Hill area candidate/Adivasis/Tribals etc for Relaxation in height or chest as prescribed for such candidates asperAppx-‘E’.
7. Copy of discharge certificate in respect of Ex-servicemen.
8. Two self-addressed envelopes of 25×12 cms size with full postal address of candidate neatly written on envelope in Capital letters duly affixed with stamps of Rs. 27/- on each.
9. Persons serving in Govt/Semi Govt/ Govt undertaking should apply through proper channel for obtaining a copy of ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their present employer.
2. Second Phase – PST,PET & Documentation – 09 Oct 2019 On wards. Descriptive Written Test.
3. Third Phase – Final medical examination 30 Jan 2020 Onwards
How to Apply
2. Candidates are advised to use their own mobile number and valid & active personnel e-mail id while applying online and to keep them active for the entire duration of recruitment as BSF shall send all recruitment related communications only through SMS/E-mail till the recruitment is over. BSF will not entertain any reuest forchangeof mobile number ancl-emai[ address atany stage.
3. Before filling up of the online applications, candidates are advised to thoroughly read the entire instructions and information available on BSF recruitment portal. However, the candidates are advised to visit only official website of BSF indicated at Para 9 (D) (a) of this advertisement and be very cautious about fake websites and job racketeers.
4. Enclosed please find herewith an advertisement notice (02 copies) regarding filling up vacancies for the post of Head Constable Radio Operator) and Head Constable (Radio Mechanic) in Border Security Force (Communication setup) for publication in the Employment News/Rozgar Samachar as well as all the vernacular/ leading newspapers in the Country on or before 13th May 2019.
5. The posts have All India liability and selected candidates can be posted anywhere in India and even abroad. On appointment, the candidates shall be governed by the BSF Act and Rules. Applications from eligible candidates wi!l be accepted through Online Mode Only. No Other Mode for Submission od application is allowed. Online Application Mode Will be opened 14/05/2019 at 01.00 am and will be Closed on 12/06/2019 at 11.59 pm.