We are looking for a dynamic, self-motivated individual with skills in content writing and editing for the web & social media Sites. The website content writer will be responsible for developing the voice for all aspects of the organizations with respect to online presence. The website content writer will also be responsible for crafting site promotions, blog posts, email newsletters, and social media campaigns. The content writer will work closely with technical, business development, and marketing members of our organization, so strong communication skills are needed. Tasks require strong attention to detail and ability to work under tight deadlines. Must be a team player.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Create, develop and manage content for all the clients
- Copy edit and proofread all web content.
- Assure web-based information is archived for future needs and reference.
- Work cooperatively with key team members.
- Good Understanding of Web Content Policies & Guidelines.
- Capable of Writing Unique/ Quality Content with no plagiarism.
- Capable of writing Target-oriented, Audience-based, Sales-oriented & SEO-friendly content.
- Keep current with emerging web technologies through relevant blogs and events.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Strong writing, editing, and proofreading skills.
- Working knowledge of SEO needed.
- Create and recommend compelling content for blogs, articles, press release, guest articles, web content, Social Media Sites and more.
- Ability to manage multiple industries/ channels in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
Job Type: Full-time
- work: 1 year (Preferred)
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)