Role: Ruby on Rails Developer
Location: Baner, Pune
Employment type: Fulltime (Permanent Role)
Joining Date: Early joiners preferred
Experience: 3 to 6 years
1. Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for SaaS products with hands-on in Ruby on Rails, Front end (JS Framework, HTML, CSS, design & interaction, rich interfaces) and Database (MySQL, efficient data retrieval) and other technologies.
2. Contribute at individual level in coding and development of modules, module level integrations, API integrations, supporting integration with customer systems, integration with third party apps / platforms
3. Write maintainable/ scalable/ efficient code
4. Design and architect technical solutions for the business requirements of a large eCommerce logistics platform
5. Work in cross-functional team, collaborating with team members during entire SDLC
6. Follow coding standards, unit-testing, code reviews etc.
7. Follow release cycles and commitment to deadlines
8. Maintain proper records of the design and implementation in the technical specification document
9. Work closely with the Development Manager extending full support in achieving the common goal in the best interest of the project and the Company
10. Providing regular and precise status updates on the development owned, taking steps to identify risks and devise mitigation plans
• Ability to work independently with minimal direction, while also functioning and contributing as part of a team.
• Strong communication and documentation skills
• Understanding and respect multi-cultural work environment
• Ability and desire to learn quickly.
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy.