The role is to plan, direct, and coordinate the design, installation, and connectivity of computer
Systems and network infrastructure to ensure the stable operation of the organization’s IT assets.
This includes developing, configuring, maintaining, supporting, and optimizing all new and existing Network hardware, software, and communication links. This role is also responsible for, Data center, security systems and other electronic infrastructure.
- Design and implement short- and long-term strategic plans to make certain network capacity Meets existing and future requirements.
- Develop, implement, and maintain policies, procedures, and associated training plans for Network resource administration and appropriate use.
- Practice network asset management, including maintenance of network component inventory, Life cycle management and related documentation.
- Establish service level agreements with end users.
- Provides “ownership” of problem through final resolution.
- Evaluate and work on POC for new business needs in IT Service Delivery area.
- Plan, acquire, and coordinate installation of in-house and remote hardware and software Across the organization’s network.
- Conduct research and make recommendations on network products, services, protocols, and Standards in support of network procurement and development efforts.
- Prepare Contracts, scope of work reports and other documentation for IT projects and associated efforts.
- Perform cost-benefit and return on investment analyses for proposed systems to aid Management in making implementation decisions.
- Negotiate with vendors, outsourcers, and contractors for products and services.
- Manage and ensure effectiveness of servers, including e-mail, print and backup servers, and Their associated operating systems and software. Responsible for on-site and off-site data Centers.
- Manage and ensure optimal operation of all network hardware and equipment, including Routers, switches, UPSs, and so on.
- Manage and ensure effectiveness of security solutions, including firewalls, anti-virus solutions, And intrusion detection systems.
- Establish and maintain regular written and in-person communications with the organizations Executives, decision-makers, stakeholders, department heads, and end users regarding Pertinent network activities.
- Manage operational costs; conduct near- and long-term financial forecasts for expanded Functionality/user base.
- Test network performance and provide network performance statistics and reports; develop Strategies for maintaining network infrastructure & server infrastructure
- Direct and administrate a contingent of network analysts and technicians, and where Necessary, conduct performance reviews and corrective action.
- ITIL framework including service desk
- SLA management
Facts and Figures
Division V4, Corporate Incubations Employment Type Permanent Full-Time
Business Unit DHL SmarTrucking Working Hours
Location India Shift Requirement
Job Type IT Relocation Offered
Career Level Team Leaders & Managers Travel Required
Responsible for Travel Extent
Reports to Work Permit Required No
Target Hire Date 4/29/2019