This is a responsibility position, which includes taking dictation, entering data, organizing files, making appointments and managing inquiries and correspondence.
All inquiries via Email only and marked ” Application for the position of Personal Assistant”. Please note that telephone enquiries will not be entertained.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Work with Senior Management to coordinate work activities and provide support where needed.
- General office duties including taking dictation, entering data, organizing files, making appointments and managing inquiries and correspondence.
- Assisting staff to produce newsletters, brochures, case studies, press releases and reports.
- Maintaining collective office diary and making appointments
- Assisting with travel and accommodation booking for staff outstation visits.
- Perform other related duties in accordance with instructions from senior management team
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Graduate/Post Graduate in any stream
- Must have at least three years of experience in similar role.
- Typing speed of 35-40 words per minute in English
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills with professional etiquette.
- Good knowledge in MS Office, Excel, internet etc.
- Conversant with IT, social media
- Able to meet deadlines
- Calm and organised to approach
- Remuneration: Commensurate with ability and experience
- Note: Candidates should indicate last drawn salary in their application.
Benefits: Pleasant working environment, interesting work in an international context.
Lex Meridian is an Anglo-Indian international law firm based in London and New Delhi. We offer a tailor made legal service for clients, Individuals and Companies. Our professional clients include corporate law firms, solicitors, barristers’ chambers, in house legal departments, governments and local authorities. Please visit us at www.lexmeridian.com
Job Type: Full-time
- personal assistant: 3 years (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- New Delhi, Delhi (Required)
- English (Required)