Ever since the blossoming of our first ORCHIDS in Hyderabad 16 years ago, to a chain of 25 International Schools, we have impacted more than 25,000 lives, setting a new benchmark for quality of education.
ORCHIDS The International School is one of the top International Schools, blooming all over Bengaluru, Mumbai, Hyderabad, and Pune.
We believe in “Shaping minds, Touching lives, Building Second Homes”.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Present lessons in a comprehensive manner.
- Provide individualized instruction to each student by promoting interactive learning.
- Assess and record students progress and provide grades and feedback.
- Maintain a tidy and orderly classroom.
- Collaborate with other teachers, parents and participate in regular meetings.
- Observe and understand students behaviour and report if there are any complaints regarding students.
- Proven experience as a teacher.
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Creative and Energetic.
- Degree in teaching or in a specialized subject with a certificate in education.
- Should be well versed in the concerned subject.
- Qualification – BA, MA with B.Ed
- Experience – 2 – 4 years
- Grade – 6 to 8
LOCATION: BTM Branch, Bangalore
Job Type: Full-time
- work: 1 year (Required)
- Teaching: 1 year (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- BTM Layout, Bengaluru, Karnataka (Preferred)