- Provide analytic support and thought leadership to the team through the utilization of data mining skills and business knowledge.
- Run SAS/SQL Queries to extract data from SYF Data Warehouses in PC SAS, SAS Enterprise Guide to build account lists for Process Control Review
- Modify/write SAS/SQL queries for ad-hoc Data mining purposes
- Identify opportunities to automate processes using the tools available with-in business
- Conduct Process Control assessments inclusive of FDR, Vision Plus, Atlas, & RMSNG documentation.
- Identify potential process gaps (issues) and recommendations for closure of gaps
- Assist in creating new process controls that coincide with Synchrony Standards, Procedures, and Collection CTCs addressing potential risks in areas of compliance, procedure, operations and performance.
- Flag off in case there is work being left over consistently by an associate
- Send daily dashboards to managers & stakeholders
- Ensure all associates that are on staff are allocated appropriately for maximum utilization.
- Conduct analyses of process control data to drive process control effectiveness and identification of process control efficiency opportunities.
- Strategize process control inventory to optimize regulatory and operational risk reduction.
- Deliver on run responsibilities in support of process control run execution.
- Ongoing execution of team capacity plan at both macro level and individual process control level.
- Provide ad-hoc analytic and reporting resources for team to assist in control design and identification of process improvement opportunities.
- Develop & present recommendations on efficiency and effectiveness opportunities to team leadership.
- Lead/drive projects partnering with cross-functional teams.
- Ensure quality of deliverables by building controls to ensure accuracy, timeliness and relevance.
- Develop Advanced SAS and/or SQL code, visual basic macros for enhanced reporting and analytics.
- Develop Business Intelligence accessible to multiple skill levels of users via Tableau, SAS BI, Business Objects.
- Work on different projects simultaneously, of varying complexity and length. Establishing priorities and coordinating work
- Collaborate effectively across team sites to deliver on projects through appropriate management of time and resources
- Proactively manage efforts to maintain stakeholder satisfaction, and quantify project benefits delivered.
- Provide local mentoring/training/guidance to the Analytical staff. Work & Influence Senior Management on new tools/solutions built by the team.
- Perform other duties and/or special projects as assigned
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Atleast 2+ years of Hands on Experience working with SAS.
- Education qualification to be a Graduation or above
- Should be flexible to work in night and rotational shifts, evening and weekend coverage.
- Strong written and oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to handle conflict using soft skills
- Demonstrated self-starter as well as a team player
- Ability to analyze data and offer effective solutions
- Demonstrated ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks
- Professional etiquettes and ability to work with a Team
- 1 year experience and expertise working in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel-specifically formulas and pivot tables, PowerPoint, and Word)
- At least 1 year of Special Customer Processes or Recovery Operations experience.
- Knowledge of FDR, Workstation, RMSNG, Vision Plus and GENASYS.
- Deep experience with various Collections/ Recovery Reporting / Associate metrics/Score Card / Surveillance.
- A Graduate/Masters Degree in Computer Applications or relevant field.
- Knowledge of Tableau, R or Python is an added advantage.
- Proficient in understanding and application of SAS functions and SQL codes
- Able to write codes for screen scrapping using tools such as PowerShell/VBA or others
- FDR Query Tool Experience
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Able to communicate at all levels of the organization and with outside partners
- Self-Directed, motivated and reliable
- Ability to work independently and utilize resources as needed
- Detail oriented
- Knowledge of VERINT, Support Central and Share point
- Walkin Time:Between 10 am to 4 pm
- Venue:Novotel Mumbai Juhu Beach Balraj Sahani Marg Juhu Beach Juhu: MUMBAI 400 049
- Posted By:HR
- Recruiter Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for job